Lacobel – The Range of Painted Glass
Lacobel is clear float glass covered on one side by high-quality paint. Available in 20 trendsetting colours, the Lacobel glossy painted glass range features an attractive palette of contemporary colours. The range is divided into three lines: The Classics (3 timeless colours), The Trendies (11 fashionable colours) and The Exclusives (6 unique AGC colours). MyColour by Lacobel, AGC’s colour-on-demand service, is available for orders of at least 200 m2 per colour (contact your AGC representative for more information).
The glossy look of Lacobel combines seamlessly with its matt alter ego Matelac. In the Lacobel and Matelac 2020 range, 14 colours are common to both finishes – enabling designers to play with combinations shade by shade.
Lacobel is also available in SAFE and SAFE+ versions (EN12600), as well as an AntiBacterial glassTM version.
- Durable material: walls, sliding doors and furniture will retain their original appearance for years.
- AGC’s manufacturing process guarantees a uniform and glossy appearance, ensuring that the high-quality paint, industrially applied to the back of the glass, adheres flawlessly.
- Can be provided with SAFE/SAFE+ film, delivering additional safety in case of glass breakage.
- All Lacobel paints are environmentally friendly: they preserve indoor air quality by emitting very low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and formaldehyde.
- Available in 20 standard colours. Other colours can be ordered via MyColour by Lacobel*, our colour-on-demand service (at least 200 m2 per colour)
*This option is not available for transparent and metallic colours.
Internal use only: furniture, wall coverings, standard and sliding doors, etc. Lacobel combines beautifully with many other materials, including wood, steel and stone.
Lacobel T & Matelac T – Toughened Painted Glass
Float glass covered on one side with a high quality paint that must be heat-treated. After heat treatment Lacobel T is a true enameled glass.
Lacobel T is the first painted glass range that can be immediately cut and toughened by processors at their plant, simplifying the production process and accelerating the delivery times.
Available in 10 trendsetting colours, this glass is strong, safe and highly resistant to heat, thermal shock and UV so it’s suitable for use indoors and out.
AGC strongly recommends that Lacobel T products should be processed by an AGC Certified Processor. This will ensure superior quality of processed glass and eliminate any negative risks for the final customer. The complete list of Certified Processors with their addresses and contact details is available on the right side of this page in the “Certified Processors” section.
- Withstands thermal shock and is five times stronger due to the tempering process so is suitable to many situations.
- Smooth, uniform and glossy appearance, making it easy to install and maintain.
- Can be used indoors (furniture and wall covering) and outdoors (facades, spandrels) as it is UV resistant.
- Lacobel products are Cradle to Cradle Certified.
- Furniture: tables, shelves, writing boards, display units, glass retail stands
- Wall covering: kitchen splashback, restaurant walls, hotels, shops, offices, showers
- Facade cladding (shop fronts), spandrels